Best viewed in Internet Explorer 5+
Resolution 800x600 or above

Black Eyes, Blue Tears

A/N: Yaoi. Not too graphic, but enough to be considered NC17. Written to Shania's song

Black eyes, I don't need 'em
Blue tears, gimme freedom

Vegeta tossed and turned in his bed, sleeping fitfully. He was having another nightmare, it was the same each night, and Bulma could never make it go away, no matter how hard she tried. In his nightmare he relived the abuse that Frieza had put him through, he had been nothing but a toy to the evil tyrant. And each night he cringed in his sleep as he was raped again and again, the pain and humility overwhelming. He shot up in bed, drenched in a cold sweat.

Postively never goin' back
I won't live where things are so out of whack
No more rollin' with the punches
No more usin' or abusin'

His heart was racing uncontrollably, but it gradually calmed down to a steady beat, once he realized where he was and remembered that Frieza was dead. He sighed in relief and looked toward Bulma who was snoring softly. That woman could sleep through anything, he thought to himself. He shivered again, he couldn't go back to sleep now, not with the nightmare still fresh in is mind. He laughed at himself, so the mighty Prince does have his fears after all.

Knowing that he wouldn't be getting anymore sleep he decided to head to the gravity room to do some training. When he stepped into the cool night air he was surprised to see the lights on in the gravity chamber. He silently walked up to one of the windows and peered in. Goku was inside training at three hundred times Earth's gravity. The Prince was even more surprised when he heard Goku's voice in his head.

<Come on in Vegeta, the gravity's great!> Goku smirked and waved at him from inside. Vegeta scowled but went inside anyway.

I'd rather die standing
Than live on my knees
Begging please-no more

"What are you doing in here Kakarot?" Vegeta asked.

"Training what else…Vegeta, what's wrong?" Goku asked worriedly.

"Nothing."

Goku knew something was wrong, why else would Vegeta be covered in so much sweat, and why did he sense a hint of fear, coming from him. Goku reached out and touched Vegeta's forehead.

Black eyes-I don't need 'em
Blue tears-gimme freedom
Black eyes-all behind me
Blue tears'll never find me now

Goku gasped and retracted his hand. Vegeta scowled at him and snarled. "Are you satisfied now?" Goku just stared at him sorrowfully. "Stop staring at me Kakarot." Goku kept staring, the next thing Vegeta knew Goku was hugging him close. Pity was the last thing Vegeta wanted from his rival. "Let go of me Kakarot, I don't need your pity."

Definitely found my self-esteem
Finally-I'm forever free to dream
No more cryin' in the corner
No excuses-no more bruises

"I don't pity you Vegeta." Goku began huskily. "I'm proud of you." Vegeta was very taken back by this and he looked into Goku's eyes questioningly. "You survived everything that Frieza did to you." Vegeta looked away but Goku turned his face to his once more. "And now I'm going to make you forget everything that Frieza did to you." Vegeta gasped in shock, Goku continued. "Every smack will be replaced with a caress, every punch, a kiss." Goku leaned down and his lips locked with Vegeta's.

I'd rather die standing
Than live on my knees
Begging please-no more

Goku lowered the Prince to the floor, stripping his clothes away with ease. Vegeta was surprisingly nervous, he'd never been able to make love to a man sense Frieza had ruined him, that's why having sex with Bulma was so easy. But with Goku it was different, it felt right, there was no fear, he was just nervous. Goku kissed him again, leaving Vegeta breathless as Goku began to caress his body as promised.

Black eyes-I don't need 'em
Blue tears-gimme freedom
Black eyes-all behind me
Blue tears'll never find me now

Goku had removed his own clothing by now and was paying close attention to Vegeta's growing erection. Vegeta sighed, his eyes dazed with passion; he'd never felt to good before.

I'd rather die standing
Than live on my knees, begging please…

Goku's touch was making him wild with desire; if Goku didn't take him soon he would come to quick.

I'd rather die standing
Than live on my knees
Begging please-no more

"Get ready." Goku warned him huskily, before he plunged himself into Vegeta's tight sanctuary. He stayed still for only a moment allowing his Prince to adjust to the sudden intrusion, but Vegeta was already moaning from pleasure, urging Goku to continue.

It's all behind me, they'll never find me now

Goku thrust repeatedly into Vegeta, causing him to moan in pleasure. Goku leaned down capturing his mouth in a soul-searing kiss to quiet him; it only excited both of them even more than they already were. Goku reached between them and began pumping Vegeta's member pleasuring his Prince even more, and soon both warriors tumbled over the edge and sank into the blessed afterglow of their lovemaking.

Vegeta snuggled closer to Goku still surprised that someone could make him feel loved and clean. And yet he wasn't surprised, it made sense that only someone as pure hearted as his Kakarot could cleanse his soul of his burden and renew it with passion.

Find your self-esteem and be forever free to dream


Author's email - lemon_kitty@catlover.com

Back to 'Dragonball Z'