Best viewed in Internet Explorer 5+
Resolution 800x600 or above

Like a Pill

A/N: Implied Yaoi, mention of rape and abuse. Written to Pink's song.

Lying here on the floor where you left me.
I think I took too much
I'm crying here, what have you done?

Damn him, he was the only one who could do this to me. How could he have such control over me? Why is he the only one who can make me cry? Me, the Prince of all saiyens! I'm nothing but a puppet, a toy, a pathetic sex toy. That's all I am to that Bastard.

I thought it would be fun
I can't stay on your life support
There's a shortage in the switch
I can't stay on your morphine
'Cause it's making me itch
I said I tried to call the nurse again
But she's being a little Bitch

I'm so tired of all of this. Tired of being a slave of Freeza's lust. I don't know how much longer I can live like this.

As long as I belong to that Bastard no one can touch me, except him. They all know that if I get hurt they'll die, or worse. So no one touches me, they barely even make eye contact with me. Alienating me leaving me to myself, all alone. I don't mind being alone; I can handle being alone. I wish I was alone, but at night he's always there. Freeza: my master, my lord, my tormentor.

He is the only one who can strip me of my pride and leave me sobbing, and broken. The only one who can make me scream until my throat is raw and bleeding.

I know his henchmen can hear my screams, but they never offer to help. But why should I expect them to help me? They're scared of Freeza, they're afraid to die, but they don't realize that some things are worse than death.

I'll think I'll get out of here
Where I can run just as fast as I can
To the middle of nowhere
To the middle of my frustrated fears

Is death my only hope of escape? Or is there another route that I can take?

And I swear you're just like a pill
Instead of making me better
You keep making me ill
You keep making me ill
I haven't moved from the spot where you left me.
It must be a bad trip
All the other pills were different
Maybe I should get some help

Help? There is no help for me. There are only two who should have helped me. Napa and Radditz. Radditz did what he could to help me. He was the closest thing I had to a friend. Of course Freeza couldn't tolerate that so he sent Radditz away.

Napa on the other hand didn't do anything. That lowlife practically handed me over on a silver platter. Someday I'll kill that weakling for his betrayal, I swear it!

I can't stay on you life support
There's a shortage in the switch
I can't stay on your morphine
'Cause it's making me itch
I said I tried to call the nurse again
But she's being a little bitch

I've got to find some way out of here, or lose my sanity, what little I have left anyway.

I'll think I'll get out of here
Where I can run just as fast as I can
To the middle of nowhere
To the middle of my frustrated fears

Thank Kami! Freeza just informed me that he's sending me with Napa to clear some planets, and ready them for auctioning. This is my escape! My chance to get away! My opportunity to reward Napa for his betrayal!

And I swear you're just like a pill
Instead of making me better
You keep making me ill
You keep making me ill

I haven't escaped Freeza's power; the only way that will happen is if he dies. But at least I've escaped his lust, and his bed. I can once again walk with the pride of a prince. The Prince of all Saiyens, Vegeta.

A/N: I was just being bored while my computer was going through Defrag when Pink's song "Just Like A Pill" started up on my CD. And it dawned on me… This is perfect for a Veggie Angst fic. Next thing I know I'm writing a song fic. ^_^

And I've decided to finally get a few muses of my own…

For my angsty fics my little helper will be: Vegeta! *dun dun dun*

Vegeta: Stupid Female

L.K.: He's not a very friendly muse, but then again he's for my angst stories.

Vegeta: At least your not using me for some silly romance fiction, you baka.

L.K.: ~_~; Be nice or I'll get a new angst muse.

*Vegeta keeps quiet*

L.K.: That's better. Well I'd better do a quick disclaimer, seeing as how I never do them. ^_^ Oops. Blah Blah Blah. I don't own the characters or the song just the nice little angsty fic, don't sue me, 'cause all you'll get is my little sisters. ^_^

Vegeta: Sue her! I can't stand those brats!

L.K.: Hmm. That's a thought. No, mom would kick my ass. Bad idea Vegeta. Well I guess that's all. Come on Vegeta let's go listen to some more angsty music, maybe we'll get some ideas.

Vegeta: Can't we just kill your sisters instead?

L.K.: Do you want to piss my mom off? If you want to die so badly, go right ahead.

Vegeta: *sweat drops* You've gotta point there. Fine we'll go listen to your music, pathetic female.

L.K.: Hey! Who's giving you free meals buddy!

Vegeta: ........

L.K.: That's what I thought. Anywayz…um, yeah, bye now! ^_^;


Author's email - lemon_kitty@catlover.com

Back to 'Dragonball Z'