Best viewed in Internet Explorer 5+
Resolution 800x600 or above

Unexpected Pleasure

A/N: Very graphic Lemon, the first I ever wrote. If you don’t like the idea of 12 year old boys having sex with 19 year old cat girls, then don’t read this fic. You have been warned.

Jim pushed himself away from his computer. "Time for a beak." Jim got up and walked to the fridge. He was alone. Gene and Melphina had gone out to dinner courtesy of Fred Lou. Suzuka was out bounty hunting and Aisha had errands to run.

Jim reached in the fridge and got a drink out. He started to open it when Aisha walked in.

"Hey Aisha!" Jim smiled. Aisha just looked at him. Her eyes had a wild gleam that he'd never noticed before. "Aisha? Are you all right?" He asked the CtarlCtarl.

"Have you ever had sex?" She asked.

"Huh? What kind of question is that?" Jim's eyes were wide.

"What do you mean, what kinda question is that? It's a simple question that requires a simple answer. Have you ever had sex?" She asked again.

"Uh, no." Jim said in response.

"Don't you think it's about time you did?"

"I'm only 12." He squeaked.

"That's a perfect age for a first timer." Aisha smiled. She picked Jim up and threw him over her shoulder and headed toward her room, Jim dropped his unopened drink. Aisha carried Jim into her room, closed, and locked the door. She set Jim down on the bed.

"What are you doing?" Jim asked as Aisha took off her cloak.

"Getting ready." She replied.

"Ready for what?" He asked.

"Really Jim, isn't it obvious."

Jim's eye's bulged. "You mean us, here, now?"

"Yep. Get ready to be aroused!" Aisha smiled.

"I'm only 12, I don't know how to get aroused."

Aisha removed the last of her clothing and approached Jim who was still sitting on the bed. "Look at me Jim, take a good long look at my body, every part, and let your eyes take in every detail. If you feel nothing we won't have sex. If you feel something, anything, we're gonna do it."

Jim looked her body up and down letting his eyes roam over her figure. He looked at her breasts, they, were huge! Huge, round and covered in fur. His eyes skimmed down past her trim waist to the juncture of her thighs. His pants seemed a little tighter, he could feel his member beginning to throb, and became fully erect when he caught a glimpse of the liquid trickling from the juncture of her thighs.

Aisha could see the bulge in his pants, desire laced through her body. "Well?" She gasped.

"I felt something." He choked out.

Aisha reached for him and removed his clothes in mere seconds. Jim tried to cover himself. Aisha's eyes were wide. I never knew a kid's could get that big, she thought to herself. She moved Jim's hand out of the way to view him better. She wrapped one hand around his rod and began stroking him. Jim moaned and stepped closer; Aisha pushed him onto the bed and landed beside him. Before she stroked him again, Jim raised his hand, an unsure look on his face. She nodded in approval and he took hold her breasts, one in each hand.

Aisha arched her chest toward him to fill his hands even more. It wasn't quite what she wanted, done in area, so she lowered Jim's head to her bust. He looked up at her and she smiled with that wild gleam still in her eyes. She felt so good when he began to suckle her nipples, but she wanted something else. She took one of his hands and placed it where the liquid flowed out. Jim, who wasn't sure what to do, just shifted his hand. Evidently he had brushed against her pleasure point, for she had begun to purr. He searched, a determined look on his face, for her pleasure point, when he found it he fingered her there until she moaned and trembled.

While Aisha was panting for breath, Jim changed positions and knelt between her legs. After all she was the first woman he had ever seen nude. He looked at her again for approval and reassurance as well. He gently spread her legs wider and found her pleasure point again; only this time he used his tongue. Aisha cried out, clutching the bed as Jim drank all of her sweet nectar that he could. He was painfully hard now and wanted something, but was unsure of what he was longing for. Aisha sat up and took his rod into her mouth; she ran her tongue along its length and began to suck. Her lips felt so good on his hardness, but he wanted something more intense. Then it dawned on him and he pushed her down on her back. She was so wet that he slid in easily. He stayed still after entering her.

"For the sake of the Gods' move Jim, you're so big, and I want to feel you pumping!" She shrieked.

Jim began to move in and out slowly. "God Aisha, you're so tight, it's hard to move. But it feels so good that I can't stop!" He gasped out. Jim continued moving. Aisha wrapped her legs around his waist and moved with him. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him. Jim kept pumping faster and harder. Aisha felt so much pleasure that she couldn't stand it. In one final thrust Jim poured himself into her as they both achieved orgasm.

Later when they woke up…

"That was incredible!" Jim sighed.

"No kidding!" Aisha agreed. "Hey what's that poking leg?" They looked down. Jim was fully erect, again! "All right! Ya ready to go again?" Aisha asked with that wild gleam in her eyes.

"Sure!" Jim laughed.


Author's email - lemon_kitty@catlover.com

Back to 'Outlaw Star'