Best viewed in Internet Explorer 5+
Resolution 800x600 or above

Iris

A/N: Implied Yaoi. No graphic scenes, just a sweet romantic one shot fic.

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't wanna go home right now

Mia walked down the beach, bathed in the colors of the coming sunset. She walked with her head down in silent sorrow. She longed for just one night with the man who had stolen her heart. But he was too busy with his lovers to even notice the constant longing in her eyes.

Kento, Cye, and Sage were sitting on the sand, waiting for the sunset. Kento watched his lovers. He knew that he'd leave them sooner of later. They had always been a couple, and he, always an extra. It's now or never, he thought to himself. Slowly he stood up and began to walk away. Cye and Sage didn't seem to notice his departure at all. They were too, busy…

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
And sooner or later it's over
I just don't wanna miss you tonight

Kento walked down the beach, his hands shoved in his pockets. He looked up from the sand and gasped. The colors of the sunset reflected off Mia's dress, giving her a glowing appearance. She was just standing there watching the sunset, the breeze gently blowing her hair. Kento walked toward her, he almost felt like she was calling for him.

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

Mia looked away from the sunset and was surprised to find Kento standing next to her. The same feeling of longing took hold of her just as Kento leaned down to kiss her. Their lips locked in glorious union.

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
And you bleed just to know you're alive

Mia broke the kiss and looked into Kento's eyes. "What about Cye and Sage?" She asked timidly.

"They don't need me, you do." The two embraced, just as the sun disappeared over the horizon.

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am


Author's email - lemon_kitty@catlover.com

Back to 'Ronin Warriors'